1. We do not have the same problem with our breast core biopsies.
2. We may have washing on block A and B but not on C,D or F and
washing on E, H, etc.
3. The biopsies have no drying artifact on the edges.
4. We use a low temp wax, Blue Ribbon paraffin for processing and
embedding. Our processor is set at 57.
5. The tissue sections fall off during H&E staining.
6. We do not use sponges, we use screened cassettes.
7. The Stay on is used alone, not with the charged slides.
Our pathologist that is our prostate specialist thinks each one of us is
doing something different when we cut. We have all discussed this matter
and can find no
differences when we cut.
***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *****
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.
Histonet mailing list