Stain for Burned Tissue

From:"Clarke, Cheryl"

I have a general inquiry, has anyone heard of the stain "Hinshaw - Pearse"
for burned tissue.  One of my forensic Pathologists was at a conference and
they referred to this stain.  Would it be possible to get a copy of the
method? Thanks in advance.

Cheryl Clarke
Team Leader Histology
Royal Columbian Hospital
New Westminster, B.C.
Phone: (604)520-4355

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>