Re: attaching MMA thin sections to slides
I always use a gelatine-coating on my slides.
- Dissolve 3,75 gr gelatine in 300 ml distilled water by heating it to 50°C (not higher!) Stir it while heating.
- Add a few grain of potassiumchroomsulfate.
- Filter the solution.
- Degrease your slides by rinsing them in aceton, folowed by a few changes in distilled water.
- Dip the slides in the gelatin-solution and let them dry, standing up.
- Allowed to dry the slides for one day at 37°C.
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>