Re: PAP Pen

From:"John C. Dennis"

Electron Microscopy Sciences
P.O.l Box 251
321 Morris Road
Ft Washington, PA  19034

John Carroll Dennis
Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology
109 Greene Hall
Auburn University, AL  36849

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, SeonaCherie Hansen wrote:

> Does anyone out there know where to order a PAP pen. This is a felt tiped pen that is used to draw around tissue that is being stained with an IHC procedure. The line the pen makes keeps the test stain at the tissue site.
> Thank you,
> SeonaCherie
> U of MN

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>