RE: Part wanted for cryostat

From:Fred Underwood

Hi Laura,
You might try Marston Technical Service, 1-800-966-1020.  They repair a wide variety of histology equipment, but also scavenge parts off old machines.  It would probably be worth checking with them.
Fred Underwood
Montgomery County Coroner
Dayton, OH

	-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 10:48 AM
Subject: Part wanted for cryostat

	We're searching for an anti roll plate for a tissue tek 2000 cryostat.  Apparently the company no longer sells this part.

	Thanks much, 
Laura Bliven 
Marshfield Laboratories 

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>