From:irene kerr

Hi SeonaCherie,
Re. PAP pens:
PAP Pen, American Master-Tech, Cat. # WIPPEREG ph. 1-800-860-4073
PAP Pen/Mini-size, Cel-Tek Inc., Cat.#9806  ph. 1-708-803-9495
PAP Pen, Zymed, Cat.#00-8888, ph.1-800-874-4494
Best regards,
irene kerr
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
----- Original Message -----
From: SeonaCherie Hansen
To: histonet@pathology.swmed
Sent: 2/7/2003 10:29:37 AM
Subject: PAP Pen

Does anyone out there know where to order a PAP pen. This is a felt tiped pen that is used to draw around tissue that is being stained with an IHC procedure. The line the pen makes keeps the test stain at the tissue site.
Thank you,
U of MN

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>