Re: mask


You should have the Safety Officier at the hosptial fit you for a respirator and
appropriate filter for it.  Lab Safety Supply at 800-356-2501 is an excellent
supplier for these items.

Rande Kline
Technical Services
EM Science

Carol Chang  on 02/27/2002 02:45:53 PM

cc:    (bcc: Rande Kline/EMI/Merck)
Subject:  mask

Dear histoneters:
Would you kindly tell me what kind of mask you use in histology lab? I
normally don't wear mask. But when I need to change the reagents in tissue
processor I prefer to have one. Now it seems critical for me  since I plan
to have a baby.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger:

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>