Cleaning of metal Base molds
Our facility has, over the years, varied the process in which we clean our
base molds. We have most recently been avoiding the use of xylene or it's
substitutes do to the odor and, upon subsequent washing, is hard on the
plastic plumbing and rubber washers is the washer that we use.
Since we no longer use a paraffin solvent prior to washing our dishwasher is
plugging up due to the solidification of paraffin.
How do other facilities remove the paraffin from their metal base molds and
have them clean for the next use?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Westman Regional Laboratory
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>