Canadian Charge Histotech job
I am retiring at the end of April and my job is available. I have been
asked to put it on Histonet. Before you apply pleasse contact Steve
Gellion, the lab manager, at (250) 565-2422 or e-mail him at
Prince George is located at the geographical centre of British Columbia,
about 500 miles north of Vancouver. Pay rates are in Canadian dollars. We
work 72 hours in each two week pay period.
NORTHERN HEALTH AUTHORITY
Prince George Integrated Health Services is recruiting for:
H1STOPATHOLOGY CHARGE TECH LABORATORY
PERMANENT FULL TIME
Competition No.# 02-4003
Reporting to the Pathologist, Laboratory Manager and Chief Technologist in
administrative, technical and clinical matters. Plans, coordinates and
activities of the Histopathology section of the Laboratory.
- Graduation from an accredited medical laboratory techology program; R.T.
- Eligible for certification from the Canadian Society of Laboratory
- A.R.T. (Histopathology) and/or Baccalaureate in Medical Laboratory
- Completion of the Canadian Hospital Association course in Hospital
Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years recent related experience in a Histology laboratory
experience in supervision.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to supervise.
- Ability to analyze statistical data.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to maintain effective work relationships with others.
- Ability to keep abreast of technological developments in the field and
- Organizational, administrative and communication skills.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>