Cut off times
|From:||"Weems, Joyce" <JWEEMS@sjha.org>|
I know we've discussed this in the past, but just to be current, I'd like to
go there again.
Would those in the South-East please be sure to respond?
And everyone else too!
A tiny survey -
1. How big is your case load?
2. What is cut-off time for starting processors?
3. What is cut-off time for ending gross?
4. Do you let fresh specimens fix adequately before decal?
5. Do you let fresh specimens fix adequately before processing?
6. Do you still work Saturdays?
(Can you tell I'm trying to make some very difficult changes?)
Thanks for your help. J:>)
Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>