Photography Equipment

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Linda Jenkins <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

	Another very simple option is a special universal adapter that is
available in which you remove the right eyepiece from ANY microscope and
attach a universal adapter (short tube piece) to which you can attach a
digital camera (primarily designed for Sony) and snap away.  The difficult
part comes into play when you complete the pictures.  You have to have a
computer - as the pictures are stored on a disc which has to be loaded into
a computer where they can be viewed instantly as a JPEG file in Explorer,
or imported into a PowerPoint program from which they can be saved to a
disc and transferred to 35mm slide film or print film  via a special
attachment such as "Developer".  However, if you don't need a hard copy and
have easy access to a computer, this might be the way to go.
	The universal adapter is available through Martin Microscope (Bobby
Martin designed this item) at 864-859-2688.
Linda Jenkins, HT
Clemson University
Department of Bioengineering

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>