[Histonet] seeking source--Microtome block chuck alignment tool


Hi Everyone

I am looking for the vendor source for the gidget that aligns a block chuck so all the microtomes will match.  It's a universal sledge with an aluminum or steel 'block' that fits into the holder to square it up in all three dimensions.
  Does anyone know where to find them and about how much they are these days?

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP) 
Full Staff Inc. 
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one Tech at a time. 
281.883.7704 c 
281.852.9457 o 

Sign up for the FREE monthly newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews@fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>