RE: [Histonet] static electricity
Use a dryer sheet to wipe the microtome and yourself and the area around the microtome. This often helps. Good luck! JoyceJoyce WeemsPathology ManagerSaint Joseph's Hospital 5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NEAtlanta, GA 30342404-851-7376 - Phone404-851-7831 - Fax-----Original Message-----From: firstname.lastname@example.org[mailto:email@example.com]On Behalf Of Pereira,Laurie Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 6:18 PMTo: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubject: [Histonet] static electricityHey all,I'm new at Histology and am having a problem with static electricity. During the winter, everything tends to stick to me. I've heard that a humidifier works pretty well but our laboratory is pretty large. Will a humidifier work in such a large space? Does anyone have any hints on how to deal with the wonders of static electricity? Any information would be extremely helpful!ThanksFrustrated_______________________________________________Histonet mailing listHistonet@lists.utsouthwestern.eduhttp://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/histonetConfidentiality Notice ** The information contained in this message may be privileged and is confidential information intended for the use of the addressee listed above. If you are neither the intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.Thank you. Saint Josephs Health System, Inc.
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>