[Histonet] static electricity

From:"Pereira, Laurie "

Hey all,

I'm new at Histology and am having a problem with static electricity.  During the winter, everything tends to stick to me.  I've heard that a humidifier works pretty well but our laboratory is pretty large.  Will a humidifier work in such a large space?  Does anyone have any hints on how to deal with the wonders of static electricity?  Any information would be extremely helpful!



Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>