Re: mycoplasma

From:Rose Richardson

Dear Julie,
Please try:
                       UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
                      School of Medicine CB# 7295
                      University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
                      Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7295
                      Contact us by phone at 919-966-3036; fax at
                      Send questions or comments about Lineberger cancer
services to
                      Dianne Shaw at
The have a tissue culture facility that does testing for contaminates in
cell culture lines!
Main page
Testing information:

Good page to check is their bad bug page.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Julie Clark" 
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 1:33 PM
Subject: mycoplasma

> Does anyone out in histoland know of a reference lab we could send a cell
line to to see if we have mycoplasma infection in our cell culture?  We are
in a time crunch and do not have the time to set up the tests that are out
there on the market.
> Julie Clark
> Technical Director
> Breast Cancer Prevention Center Laboratory
> Univ. of Kansas Med. Center
> Kansas City, KS
> Phone: 913-588-3963
> FAX: 913-588-3821
> Page: 913-917-6052

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>