Re: bone density


There are lots of densitometers on the market for big bucks, unless you mean histologically which then would be done by histomorphometry measurements.
Sometimes you can work out densitometry use with the radiology departments.

"Johnson, Teri" wrote:

> One of my post-docs is interested in studying bone density.  Besides using radiography, what are some other methods (and possible references) for this?
> Thank you, as always!
> Teri Johnson
> Manager Histology Core Facility
> Stowers Institute for Medical Research
> 1000 E. 50th St.
> Kansas City, Missouri  64110

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>