Re: [Histonet] cryostat block holders

From:Atoska Gentry

Morning Kim, I believe what you're looking for are the 5ml polystyrene 
disposable microbeakers. I use Fisher Scientific's # 02-544-30. Best 
wishes, Atoska

Kim Merriam wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I want to order some disposable cryostat block holders (the round things that you attach your block to).  I don't know what they are officially called, so I am having trouble searching for them.  Does anyone know what they are called and if anyone sells plastic ones?
> Thanks,
> Kim
>  Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)
> Cambridge, MA
> _______________________________________________
> Histonet mailing list

Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>