RE: [Histonet] cryostat block holders

From:joelle weaver

Most people call them "chucks"- but I have seen them called "object holders" in vendor catalogs...
> Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:26:31 -0700> From:> To:;> Subject: Re: [Histonet] cryostat block holders> CC: > > Chucks.> René J.> > --- On Thu, 8/7/08, Kim Merriam  wrote:> > From: Kim Merriam > Subject: [Histonet] cryostat block holders> To: "Histonet" > Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 12:36 PM> > Hi everyone,> I want to order some disposable cryostat block holders (the round things that> you attach your block to).  I don't know what they are officially called,> so I am having trouble searching for them.  Does anyone know what they are> called and if anyone sells plastic ones?> Thanks,> Kim>  Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)> Cambridge, MA> > > > _______________________________________________> Histonet mailing list>>> > > > > _______________________________________________> Histonet mailing list>>
Reveal your inner athlete and share it with friends on Windows Live.
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>