[Histonet] cryostat block holders

From:Kim Merriam

Hi everyone,I want to order some disposable cryostat block holders (the round things that you attach your block to).  I don't know what they are officially called, so I am having trouble searching for them.  Does anyone know what they are called and if anyone sells plastic ones?Thanks,Kim Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)Cambridge, MA      
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>