Re: [Histonet] Paraffin embedding tools

From:Matt Bancroft

They are in the catalog, I just ordered some.  They only come in a quanity of 6.

Janice Mahoney  wrote:
They are called "Tissue Tampers" and they are a Sakura product that you
can get them from Cardinal.
I don't think they are in the catalog but your rep should be able to
find them.
Jan Mahoney,
Alegent health, Omaha NE

>>> "Emily Lockman" 08/28/2007 4:13 PM >>>
I am trying to rack my brain to come up with the name of the little
stamper metal things that are used to help make tissue lay flat in the
molds during embedding. If anyone knows the official name of these and
where I can buy them, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Emily M. Lockman, HT (ASCP)

Histotechnologist I, Pathology Services

American Preclinical Services, LLC (APS)

8945 Evergreen Boulevard

Minneapolis, MN 55433

Phone: 763-717-7990

ext. 2025 (necropsy)

ext. 2006 (desk)

Fax: 763-717-2042 

Histonet mailing list 

Histonet mailing list

Building a website is a piece of cake. 
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>