Re: [Histonet] "Brit" histotechs working in USA

    Hi Mike,
            I quite very much agree with your response. Brit histotechs are 
highly trained in all tha Medical Laboratory disciplines, and they are being 
referred to as Clinical Lab. Scientists. Taking up jobs as histotechs in the 
United States by the Brit histotechs will not earn them much pay.
    I know this because I am a trained Clinical Lab.Scientist with 
specialization in Histology and Cytology( 4-years degree program + internship).  I am 
currently working in the United States as an Histotechnologist.

           Banjo Adesuyi.
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>