[Histonet] Job Posting Northern California
· Histology Technician
· Full-time, day shift
HT or HTL ASCP certification or eligibility preferred.
Previous Histology experience preferred.
Technical and clerical duties in the Histology and Cytology sections of
the lab, including, but not limited to, accessioning, embedding,
sectioning, staining, coverslipping and immunohistochemical staining of
· Ventana Benchmark IHC Stainer.
· Leica 2025 Microtomes.
· Thermo Shandon Excelsior Tissue Processor.
· Thermo Shandon Embedding Center
· TriPath SurePath Liquid Pap Smear Stainer.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write complex reports and correspondence.
· Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations.
· Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving many concrete variables in
Humboldt County, the ideal setting to launch your career.
Think of fresh air, the Pacific coastline and ancient Redwood forests.
Then add competitive compensation and benefits, quality schools, plus
employment information for your spouse or partner. The change is in your
favor at St. Joseph Health System, where professional fulfillment and
quality of life come hand-in-hand at St. Joseph Hospital, Eureka. We have
the following outstanding opportunity for someone with the desire to be a
part of a healthcare team, yet can also think and act independently.
Please send your resume to: Human Resources, St. Joseph Hospital,
2700 Dolbeer, Eureka, CA 95501. Email: Meri.Scolari@stjoe.org
Phone: (707) 269-4271. Contact the Pathology Supervisor @ 707-441-4420
ext.6621 or email: CPETTY@SJE.STJOE.ORG for more information.
Histonet mailing list
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>