[Histonet] Fume hoods


Hello again!
Can anyone lead me in a direction in finding information about fume hoods  
(or type of ventilation systems that can cover a sink area and draw-up  fumes?  
I'm not exactly sure how to describe what I need.  (I  don't think I need a 
fume hood that is a countertop model.  I need to  include a sink area.)  Most of 
the fume hoods I see in supply catalogs are  countertop in nature.  The 
exhaust system I'm thinking of would drop down  from a ceiling and cover a sink 
area.  Any help is appreciated.
Deb King, HT(ASCP)
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>