Re: Product search: Liquid coverslip

From:Amos Brooks (by way of histonet)

    I think you are describing Mount Quick. It is from Newcomer Supply I am not sure about a spray
coverslip, but I'm curious.
Amos Brooks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clyde N. Lulham" 
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 3:43 AM
Subject: Product search: Liquid coverslip

> Many years ago I had experimented with a product called "Liquid
> Slides could be dipped in this product which served as a coverslip. I also
> believe that there was a spray version. I now have an application where
> product would be extremely helpful.
> If anyone knows where I might be able to purchase this item I would
> appreciate it.

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>