Product search: Liquid coverslip

From:"Clyde N. Lulham" <>

Many years ago I had experimented with a product called "Liquid Coverslip".
Slides could be dipped in this product which served as a coverslip. I also
believe that there was a spray version. I now have an application where this
product would be extremely helpful.

If anyone knows where I might be able to purchase this item I would
appreciate it.

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>