Paraffin embedding tiny bits o' tissue

From:Rachel Munshower <>

Does anybody use a small aluminum implement (I can't remember the name) to
keep your tissue flush with your bottom edge of the paraffin block?
Sometimes when I put a rat's heart and lung is a block, one organ is
sitting "behind" the other one and it's makin me crazy.  ANybody know what
it's called and where I can get one?
Many Thanks!

Rachel Munshower
IU School of Medicine
Dept. of Anatomy and Cell Biology
635 Barnhill Dr. MedSci 5065

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>