Re: aligning block holders

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>,,
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=US-ASCII

Microm sells a device called the Histo Collimator that fits all the higher 
end Microm microtomes that lines up the blocks to the knife edge.  (This 
won't help your current problem but for next time.)

Dawn Truscott
Richard-Allan Scientific

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>