antibody search

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Julie Collins <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=US-ASCII

I need help finding antibodies for FFPE rat tissue.  I have searched my catalogs and the net with little success.   I was hoping those with animal tissue experience could help.  Vendors are also welcome.

The antibodies in question are:
Factor VIII
Or, if anyone knows if the human will crossreact with rat, that would also be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Julie Collins
Dir, Immunohistochemistry
Univ. of Kansas  Med. Center
Kansas City, KS

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>