Re: Gas Chromatography

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
To:"Woodfin, Amy C" <>
Date:Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:04:17 -0400
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=us-ascii


I'm guessing you are trying to monitor the fumes in your lab.  Try calling
Suppelco, they supply GC products and may offer this type of service.  If
they don't they may be able to refer you to an independent lab.  Suppelco,
Tech Service #1800-359-3041.

Good luck.

Rande Kline HT (ASCP)
Technical Services
EM Science

"Woodfin, Amy C" <> on 04/26/99 07:38:53 PM

To:   "''" <>
Subject:  Gas Chromatography

Looking for an independent lab that does gas chromatography on alcohol,
ClearRite and Toluene.  Anybody know of any?


<< Previous Message | Next Message >>