Re: [Histonet] metal mesh gloves

From:"Gayle Callis"


Try to locate a meatcutter/butchers supply house on internet.  We used to 
buy cut resistant gloves from Koch, now under another name/management (?). 
Just Google meatcutters metal mesh gloves and you will find what you need. 
The joy of this, their gloves are much cheaper than buying them from a 
scientific vendor to do the same job.

Gayle M. Callis
Bozeman MT
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Helen E Johnson" 
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 8:12 AM
Subject: [Histonet] metal mesh gloves

> Hi Histonetters,
>     Can you please recommend a vendor that sells a good pair of metal mesh
> gloves.
>                                      Thanks.             Helen Johnson
> (
> IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain 
> confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally 
> privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is 
> intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from 
> someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not 
> distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender 
> immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you 
> for your cooperation.
> _______________________________________________
> Histonet mailing list

Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>