[Histonet] Slide File Dividers

From:"Weems, Joyce"

A few months ago we had a discussion about these little paper dividers
and I have searched the archieves for everything under the sun (well,
almost!) and I cannot find what we may have called them. 
These are the precut sturdy papers that can be put between every 10
cases or so that help with the confusion of searching. Would you please
tell me where the can be purchased and what they are officially called? 
Thanks much,
Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital 
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-851-7376 - Phone
404-851-7831 - Fax
Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the 
property of Catholic Health East and is intended 
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  
It may contain information that is privileged and 
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are 
not the intended recipient, please reply to the 
sender that you have received the message in 
error, then delete this message.

Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>