[Histonet] Expiry Period - Immunofluorescence Dilutions (Gagnon, Eric)
Have you considered asking your Ventana rep for information on their FITC reagents. The expiry dates on those are far longer than any you will get from making your own up. Approximately 12 months +
1. CD-3 woes (Favara, Cynthia (NIH/NIAID) [E])
2. RE: mouse spleen confocal (Favara, Cynthia (NIH/NIAID) [E])
3. Expiry Period - Immunofluorescence Dilutions (Gagnon, Eric)
4. Re: mouse spleen confocal (Gayle Callis)
5. RE: Expiry Period - Immunofluorescence Dilutions
(Favara, Cynthia (NIH/NIAID) [E])
6. RE: Expiry Period - Immunofluorescence Dilutions (Dawson, Glen)
7. Re: lendrums' phloxine/tartrazine (John Kiernan)
8. Re: mouse spleen confocal (Scott Parker)
9. RE: RE: RHS-1 and MicroMed T/T Mega/Jeanine (Joyce Cline)
10. Re- Unscri be (Quadeer, Shahnaz S.)
11. IEC CTD harris cryostat (dfs dsaf)
12. Over lapped flouresence in double staining (sohail ejaz)
13. RE: Cryostat (Molinari, Betsy)
14. beginner questions on methacrylate resins (Nancy W. Troiano)
15. M. leprae control slides (Bartlett, Jeanine)
16. Microwave transparent plastics: Coleman Mfg contact
17. Bouin's alternative/substitution question (email@example.com)
18. Re: Mouse lungs OCT and curling (Gayle Callis)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:23:28 -0400
From: "Gagnon, Eric"
Subject: [Histonet] Expiry Period - Immunofluorescence Dilutions
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
We currently do immunofluorescence for IgG, IgA, IgM, C3, C1q, Fib., Kappa, Lambda, and C4d on renal biopsies, and the first four on skin biopsies. We are using Dako Antibody Diluting Buffer and mostly Dako FITC antisera.
We currently make up about 1 ml of each, and the dilutions last us between 1 and 3 weeks. We would like to keep them longer if possible, making them up in larger quantities, possibly with the goal of transferring them to dispensers on our Ventana XT's.
Is there anyone doing the same immunofluorescence panel and dilutions, and if so, how long are you able to use your dilutions once made?
Thanks for your assistance,
Eric Gagnon MLT
Kingston General Hospital,
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.2/314 - Release Date: 16/04/2006
Histonet mailing list
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>