Re: Double stained fluorescent micrography

In a message dated 04/28/2003 11:21:29 AM US Mountain Standard Time, writes:

<< Hi photomicrographers,
 One can do it with a confocal, but other than double exposure how does one do
 it on a light microscope?


You could use a microscope with a standard epi-fluorescence system 
(containing a lamphouse for mercury or xenon bulbs) and order a dual-bandpass 
filter set that has the proper excitation and emission filters for the two 
probes you're interested in.

A good source for the filter sets and cubes: Chroma Technology at 



Bob Chiovetti
GTI Microsystems
Leica Regional Dealer
Desert Southwest Region / USA

***Disclaimer: GTI Microsystems represents Chroma Technology, but not in your 
region.  This information is offered only for your information.  Please 
contact your local representing agency for more details.***

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>