Re: Double stained fluorescent micrography

From:"John C. Dennis"


You either have to take a double exposure or, if you have a digital
camera, you can take an image through each filter set and use the
camera software
to merge the two images.  OR you can convince the Boss to buy a multi
filter set:  one filter cube that allows 2 or 3 frequencies to pass.  If
you have one of those, you can have it all with one exposure.

John Carroll Dennis
Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology
109 Greene Hall
Auburn University, AL  36849

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, marjorie lehman wrote:

> Hi photomicrographers,
> One can do it with a confocal, but other than double exposure how does one do
> it on a light microscope?
> Marge

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>