Re: Calcoflour White

From:"J. A. Kiernan"

There are several fluorescent brightening agents
called calcofluor white. One of the ones that's used
as a stain (for plant cell walls, yeasts, marking
ants etc etc) is calcofluor white M2R, CI 40622,
Fluorescent brightener 28. It's in the Aldrich
catalogue under the last of these names, for 
$13 for a gram.

John A. Kiernan
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology
The University of Western Ontario
London,   Canada   N6A 5C1

ICAS wrote:
> To Histonet:
> I was wondering if any one knows where to get: Calcofluor White (CW)
> Thanks in advance
> Carlos

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>