We are doing prealbumin (aka transthyretin) on human samples on a VERY infrequent basis. Here's our protocol, best of luck.
PhenoPath Laboratories--Seattle, WA
Transthyretin (prealbumin); polyclonal goat
- Mfgr/Vendor: Diasorin # 81939
- Control: choroid plexus
- Pretreatment: Steam in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0(+/-0.3) for 20 minutes in vegetable steamer, followed by a 20' cooldown. Rinse in buffer.
- Dilution: Apply at 1:32,000 and incubate for 40 minutes @RT.
- Secondary: biotinylated anti-GOAT IgG (H+L), Vector # BA-9500, 1:2,000 in PBS (incubate 20’ @ RT)
- Detection: Elite Avidin-Biotin-Complex—Horseradish Peroxidase (ABCHRP), Vector # PK-6100, made per kit instructions. Incubate 20 minutes @RT.
- Chromogen: DAB
on 4/26/02 9:50 AM, Cynthia Favara at firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Is anyone perchance doing immunohistochemistry usein an antibody for
> pre-albumin on formalin fixed paraffin embeddd tissue of any species? I have
> been asked to give this a try in mice. Any insight would be a plus.
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>