Re: lerner labs

Hello Trisha,

Shandon purchased Lerner Labs a number of years ago. ( I've been here for
10 years and it was before my time.)
We still do make the Lerner brand products as far as Fume Guards, filters
and stains.

The Lerner brand may be purchased through Fisher Scientific. However, the
part number for the charcoal filter you are looking for can be purchased
directly from Thermo Shandon. it is part number 9990610.  This can be used
for most of the common organic solvents like alcohol and Xylene. If you are
only using formaldehyde, you need the formaldehyde neutralizing  filter
which is part number 9990612.

I hope this helps. Call me at 1-800-245-6212 if you have any questions.

Have a good week !


Product Specialist

Thermo Shandon

171 Industry Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15275

Direct: (412) 747-4013

Fax: (412) 788-1097


This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted herewith are trade
secret and/or confidential information intended only for the viewing and
use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, communication,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone, or electronic mail, and delete
this message and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank you for your

                    "P. Emry"                                                              
                                         Subject:     lerner labs                          
                    01:08 PM                                                               

I am trying to find a replacement for Lerner Labs Disposable Vapor
Absorbent Filter (Part 906) (R13506)?

I have been unsuccessful on the net.  Can anyone tell me what vendor
carries these?



<< Previous Message | Next Message >>