Re: IHC on bone

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>,
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

If you are going to decalcify the bone first, we have a product called 
Immunocal which has been proven to give superior results compared to other 
commercially available decalcifiers.  You can call me at 1-800-428-5856 and I 
will be glad to answer any questions you might have.  I will also send free 
samples anywhere in the United States. You can also look at our website at  If you call, I will send you a paper regarding 
IHC/ISH on bone decalcified in Immunocal. 

Cliff Berger
Decal Chemical Corp

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>